Message from Senior Vice Provost Dawn Bonnell regarding Research Resumption: Phase III, Full Research Operations
Updated June 17, 2021
Penn is in full operation with requirements determined by federal, regional and university policies.
As of June 11, 2021
- The University will no longer require the use of masks indoors and outdoors for those who are fully vaccinated. Being fully vaccinated means that it has been two weeks since the final dose of a COVID-19 vaccine. Exceptions include health care settings, child care, public transportation, etc.
- Vaccinated individuals are always free to wear a mask, although it is no longer required.
- Physical distancing is no longer required indoors or outdoors and there are no longer any density limitations.
- The travel suspension has been lifted, but guidelines regarding vaccines and some international travel are found here.
- Visitors are welcome to campus and must comply with all Philadelphia health guidelines and policies.
- Schools may have specific guidance for some activities. Please consult with your school’s administration.