International Research and Academic Engagements

Global Research at Penn

International Research and Academic Engagements

The following offices offer advice on structuring and documenting a research collaboration or arrangement with a non-U.S. university or organization:

For assistance structuring and documenting an academic, non-research arrangement between Penn (or a School or Center at Penn) and an international university or organization, including a memoranda of understanding (MOU) where no money may be changing hands, contact Penn’s Global Office of Support Services.

The Office of the General Counsel is available to help review, structure and document international research and academic engagements to avoid any unanticipated issues and provide advice should any issue or question arise during the course of the engagement.  To identify the appropriate attorney, please review:

In collaboration with Penn Global